CDP may initiate disciplinary proceedings and charge a Clearing Member before the Disciplinary Committee if CDP is of the opinion that the Clearing Member has committed any of the following:—
(1) breached the SFA
(3) breached any relevant laws or regulations that govern the Clearing Member's other business activities,
(4) breached the rules of any other exchange,
(5) engaged in fraud or dishonesty, whether in or out of Singapore,
(6) breached directors duties,
(6A) engaged in conduct that has the effect of circumventing the Clearing Rules, the SFA, or any laws, regulations;
(7) engaged in conduct detrimental to the financial integrity, reputation or interests of CDP, other Clearing Members or the investing public.