The Exchange may remove an issuer from its Official List (without the agreement of the issuer) if:—
(1) the issuer is unable or unwilling to comply with, or contravenes, a listing rule;
(2) in the opinion of the Exchange, it is necessary or expedient in the interest of maintaining a fair, orderly and transparent market;
(3) in the opinion of the Exchange, it is appropriate to do so;
(4) the issuer has no listed securities; or
(5) in relation to an issuer listed as a SPAC, any of the circumstances set out under Rules 210(11)(o) and (p) occurs.
Amended on 3 September 2021.