4.6.21 Business Continuity Requirements
(1) A Trading Member must assess its business and operational risks and maintain adequate business continuity arrangements.
(2) A Trading Member must document its business continuity arrangements in a business continuity plan.
(3) A Trading Member's senior management shall be responsible for the Trading Member's business continuity plan. Sufficient awareness of the risks, mitigating measures and state of readiness must be demonstrated by way of an attestation to the Trading Member's Board of Directors. A Trading Member that holds a licence specified in Rule 4.1.1(b) shall comply with such requirements established by the Relevant Regulatory Authority, if any, and principles of good business practice in relation to this Rule 4.6.21(3).
(4) A Trading Member must review and test its business continuity plan regularly.
(5) A Trading Member must appoint emergency contact persons, and furnish the contact information of such persons to SGX-ST. The Trading Member's emergency contact persons must be contactable at all times, and must immediately notify SGX-ST in the event of emergencies.
Refer to Practice Note 4.6.21.