For the purpose of obtaining shareholder approval, the issuer must provide at least the following information to shareholders:—
(1) The information required under the Companies Act;
(2)(The reasons for the proposed share buy-back;
(3) The consequences, if any, of share purchases by the issuer that will arise under the Takeover Code or other applicable takeover rules;
(4) Whether the share buy-back, if made, could affect the listing of the issuer's equity securities on the Exchange;
(5) Details of any share buy-back made by the issuer in the previous 12 months (whether market acquisitions or off-market acquisitions in accordance with an equal access scheme), giving the total number of shares purchased, the purchase price per share or the highest and lowest prices paid for the purchases, where relevant, and the total consideration paid for the purchases; and
(6) Whether the shares purchased by the issuer will be cancelled or kept as treasury shares.